Most servers who work full time spend about 20% of their week at work. I want to hear about the other 80% of your life. What inspires you? What hardships have you faced? What ignites a fire in your soul? Me and the Universe want to get to know you!

Name *
Name
Anything you want to say. Fave book. Fave Cheese. Most embarassing story. Anything.
Nominate someone who will be the next person featured on the "other 80 percent'. Please include a way to contact them!